Talent Folders allow you to track and maintain groups of candidates that you consider potentially suitable for working in your organisation, but have no current vacancies for.
When a suitable vacancy opens you can link the candidate from the Talent Folder to the job without needing them to apply again for the role.
- Click on Talent Folders in the left hand navigation menu.
- Specify your search requirements from the available fields and click Search in the bottom right of the screen as pointed in the screenshot below
Identify the relevant Talent Folder and click the number in the Candidates column to open the list of candidates in the folder.
3. Click the candidate(s) that you want link and select Link to Job from the action menu as pointed in the below screenshot.
4. . In the page which opens, Click on the Link to job field (this will bring up the list of jobs available in the system). Select the job to which candidate(s) need to be attached from the dropdown option. . Choose and click on the job which will then populate the job details in the text box.
5. Select the process step and application stage fields
6. Click 'Link" in the bottom right of the page as pointed in the below screenshot and the candidates will be added to the job.