The job is the central record for each of your hiring needs. For each vacancy you are recruiting for a job should be created. This will store all the details for the position being filled and link to all the advertisements and candidates associated with the position.
To create a Job:
- Click on Jobs in the left hand navigation menu
- Click on 'Create Job'
- Provide the required details in the necessary fields
- Click on Create as pointed in the screenshot below.
- Enter the base details and click Create or select a requisition to copy using the and click Copy.
- This will then load the full job details form. Complete the details and click Update.
- If you need to assign a process click Select Process to attach the appropriate process.
- If a questionnaire is required click Create Questionnaire to attach the questionnaire.
- Approve the job using your relevant approval process.