This helps in managing the interviews on a single job requisition. To so so follow the steps mentioned below:
- Navigate to the requisition for which you are opening interviews.
- Right click on the appropriate process step, and select. “Manage Interviews.”.
- Select, “Create Bulk Interview.”
- Enter the Interview details
- Select panel members
- Click on 'Save'
Options: Working Days Only: Skips weekends, Break Lengths: Enters a gap time in-between each interview. Block out this time in panels’ calendars: Sends a place holder calendar invite to all panel members.
Click on 'Configure Communications'
- Enter the interview date(s) and time(s), select, “Generate,” and then select, “Next.”
Options: Automatic Notification: If this is set to Disabled, automatic notifications will not be sent. Click the text to enable. Withhold email to panel…: Limit the number of emails sent to panel members by keeping this checked. Panel members will only receive notifications for changes made after the interview summary pack is sent.
- Review the automatic communications that will be activated for this set of interviews.
- On the requisition job grid, select a candidate, and then select the group icon under the Interview Details column.
- Use the trash can icon to cancel a candidate’s appointment.
- Scheduled appointments will appear on the requisition job grid under the Interview Details column.
To review interviews across all requisitions, use the Interviews module, and select, “Search Interviews.”
- Go to left hand menu and click on Interview and go to Interview search
- Provide a required details in search fields
- Click on "Search" button