The review module allows you to provide Hiring Managers and panel members access to review candidate applications and resumes for a job, and submit feedback into the system without requiring a login.
The request feedback process is initiated as an action from the candidate processing screen. You must be in a specific status to use this action. It cannot be activated from the ‘Current’ step.
In order to begin the reviewing process, select the desired candidates and choose Request Feedback from the action menu as pointed in the below screenshot.
The Review Candidates screen of the Request Feedback module is the first screen you will see and contains a summary of the position title and list of candidates selected for feedback.
If required, you can select the check box at the bottom of the screen to include any candidates who have previously had feedback submitted in the selected workflow process step.
After reviewing this summary page, click Next on the bottom right of the page to proceed to the Select Reviewers screen. Click Cancel or Close at any time to exit the Request Feedback module.
- On the Select Reviewers screen, enter the details of the managers who will review the candidates, including their first and last name/s, initials (optional), email address and role
- If more than five panel members are required for any reason, you can add further rows using the Add More Rows button and enter the required details
- If for any reason all panel members need to be removed *, you can click the Clear All button before saving the panel
- You can also remove individual panel members for any reason by clicking the button *
- Click Save Panel to save the current list of panel users
- At any time you can navigate back to the previous screen, otherwise once all necessary fields are complete, click Next to progress to the Provide Information screen
- Click Cancel at any time to exit the Request Feedback module (any un-saved entries will be lost)
*Panel members MUST be listed on this screen in order to use the feedback module. If any panel members are over-written or removed, their access will be revoked regardless of their feedback status
In the next page:
- For any notes or specific instructions to be provided to the panel members, enter this in the Review Guidance field. This can also be left blank
- Select a Feedback Due Date to lock in a deadline for the requested feedback (this must be entered to proceed)
- If you require panel members to be able to view each other’s feedback comments and decisions when providing feedback of their own, select the Allow panel member to see each others feedback? option
- In addition to candidate resumes, if you require any documents generated for the candidate/s (rich letters, etc.) to be visible to the panel members, select the Include letters (offer approval) for candidates? option
- You can Save at this point and Cancel or Close to finalise the feedback request later, or go Back to the previous screens to amend any details
- Otherwise, click Finish
The All Done screen confirms that automated emails have been sent to the panel members with links for them to log in to the feedback module