Flags allow you to quickly indicate you preference as to a candidates suitability without committing an actual status change. This means that when reviewing candidates you can come back and do a secondary screening if necessary.
Once flagged you can quickly process all Green (Yes) and Red (No) flagged candidates.
Processing Flagged Candidates is an action initiated from the candidate processing screens.
- Select Process Flagged Candidates from the Action menu. All candidate will be processes, regardless of selection.
- Your request is processed immediately on selection as follows:
- All Green (Yes) flagged candidates will be moved to the next status in the process and their flag reset to pending.
- All Red (No) flagged candidates will be moved to unsuccessful and their flag reset to pending.
- All other colours candidates will remain in the current folder.
TIP: Flags other than Green and Red are informational only and can be used as desired. E.g. to indicate a follow up call is required.