You may find a candidate who has duplicate profiles in the system. To avoid the confusion, there is a option Merging the candidates in Springboard
- Select the candidates you want to merge by selecting the checkboxes in candidate area
- In the Candidate action menu, click on Manage Candidate Record
- Choose Merge Candidates option.
*Clicking the button allows you to select the value from one of the candidates being merged.
4. Select which candidate’s record you would like to retain in the system.
5. Check the personal details and candidate profile to ensure all details are correct.
6. Click Merge.