You can add in number of documents in Documents Template area. These can be use when required to communicate with candidate or in generating letter with a common required template
- It is recommended that you first download the RTF Template Builder from the Admin Console (see How To: Download the RTF Template Builder).
- Once you have downloaded the Template Builder, copy/paste tags from the Builder into your existing corporate documents or new documents. When complete, be sure to save your document in RTF format. (Save As Type: RTF in Microsoft Word).
- Click on Administration and then Document Template in the left hand navigation menu.
- Click on Add Template to add a new document template
- Provide the necessary details in the fields such as Category, Name, Description and upload the required rtf file
- Once all the details are provided Click on "Save" option in the bottom right of the window .
- Enter the details of the new template and click Add. Now you can select your new template when sending a Rich Letter.
- You may edit the Rich Letter template in the Document Template Library by clicking "edit" option under Action tab or can delete the template by clicking on "delete" and to delete option under the same Actions tab.