Reference Data allows you to edit and maintain lists of data that are used in your system such as the organisation hierarchy, and office locations.
- Click on Administration and then Reference Data
- In the Administration/Reference Data page, click on "Reference Data Management".
- Click the "Categories" tab in the right hand top of the section tab to return a list of all items you have access to manage. (Each drop down list in your site is a category)
- To edit the options in a category click on "Edit category" under Operations section.
- To copy, click on "Copy to local Org" under Operations section
- Clicking on the the number in the items column displays the lists all of the values that are in that list. Active and Non-Active items will be shown.
- To deactivate it click on icon under operations and change the date by setting the end date to present date.
- Update the wording by changing the label
- Change the order it appears in the list by adjusting the order value
- Click the Save icon at the end of the row to save your changes when done.
- To add a new item to the list click the Add Item button and complete the details.
TIP: You can make a list sort alphabetically by clicking the Sort by Label button.